TTC Financial Aid Information
If you receive a Summer Semester 2003 award letter, you cannot receive financial
aid funds until you:
Sign your promissory note and return it to the South Carolina Student Loan
Corporation (SCSLC) (If you have a federal pin number, you can do this at
Complete loan entrance counseling at www.mapping-your-future.org.
- If you were selected for verification, turn in your financial aid verification
worksheet and any other requested documents to the TTC Financial Aid Office or
fax the requested information to the following number: 574-6661.
- If you are on suspension, you are ineligible to receive financial aid funds for
this semester .
- You must be enrolled in a financial aid eligible program of study.
- You cannot be in financial aid default status.
- You must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours to receive student loans,
lottery tuition, or state grants